Listed in Painters & Decorators
- 48 Chiltern Ave, Farnborough GU14 9SG, UK
• Will carry out internal and external painting and decorating requirements
• Will carry out plastering to walls to make good ready for decoration
• Minor repairs to surfaces and structures prior to decorating/painting.
• Undertake minor repair works and general maintenance activities.
• Will use all relevant tools and equipment within safety guidelines as necessary for the completion of works.
• Erecting of access equipment as required, with appropriate training and competency.
• Erection of all necessary access plant and temporary screening as and when required to protect the environment and people, all in accordance with current Health & Safety guidance.
• Carry out planned programme of painting and redecoration in accordance with the Estates work plan.
• Use all relevant tools and equipment within safety guidelines as necessary for the completion of works.
• • Will undertake work in relation to:
– Sign writing and stencilling
– All types of wall papering
– Dry lining damaged walls
Please login to add your review.